It's not very often that you find a product that works so well for so many different things, especially in the kitchen. But the CrepePro is the exception! Serving as both a deluxe crepe pan and a full sized pizza stone, this is best thing that you could do for your kitchen!
The best part about it is that both crepes and pizza are amazing to share with your family. You can customize them however you want so that everyone is happy! They both make every meal more than just a meal, they make it an experience and a memory. To help you create those memories we want to give you our favorite pizza dough recipe!
So let's get into how you'll make this pizza. It's seriously so simple. Here's what goes into the dough:
- 1 and 1/2 Tablespoon SAF yeast (this is important... get the SAF yeast, it makes it way better!)
- 3/4 Tablespoon sugar
- 1 and 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Approx. 6 cups high gluten flour (can also use half fresh ground whole wheat)
- 2 and 1/4 cup warm water
Other supplies you'll need:
- Parchment paper for cooking pizzas
- Rolling pin
- Pizza paddle (a wooden cutting board will also work if you don't have a pizza paddle_
- Toppings (whatever you want!!)
- Pizza cutter!!!
Now for some instructions!!
**Before starting, turn your oven to 500 degrees and put your crepe pro inside. It should heat up for one hour so the stone gets evenly heated and will be ready for evenly cooking pizzas in about 5 minutes!!**
- We start by mixing some warm (not hot, but warm) water with the sugar, salt, and yeast. Throw it all in your Kitchen Aid/Bosch/any bowl and mix it a bit.
- Then add the flour slowly. Let it mix together until incorporated.
- Mix on high for 6 minutes! This is like the kneading process... thank goodness for automatic mixers amiright? Can I get a "AMEN"?? Ok I'm done.
- Remove from the stand and let sit for 20 minutes. We recommend covering with a towel, and putting it into a bowl with some olive oil on the bottom. This keeps the dough from drying out. Put the bowl under the microwave light or somewhere a bit warm. It should grow in size, sometimes to almost double it's size!
So you made the dough! Now all that's left is rolling out the pizza, putting it onto the parchment paper for easy transferring and cooking, and topping your pizzas!
See the video below for more detailed instructions. Enjoy!!