Looking for a new crepe recipe to go along with your new CrepePro? Look no further! This super easy recipe is guaranteed to give you the perfect crepe batter that you will need to make authentic French crepes! It essential step and super easy too!
Here's what you'll need:
- 1 and 1/4 cup flour
- 1 and 1/3 cup milk
- 3 large eggs
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 4 Tablespoons melted butter
1 teaspoon vanilla
1) Blend all the ingredients together... we recommend adding the butter last, because the hot butter can cook raw eggs if you add it too soon, and can get clumpy when added to cold milk.
2) Put the batter in the fridge for 20 minutes (minimum) to chill.
3) Season your crepe pan if you haven't yet.
4) Heat up the pan on medium/low heat for about 5 minutes.
5) You're ready to spin your first crepe! Pour some batter, then take the t-handle and get spinning! It'll take some practice but we just know you'll be a pro in no time! For more information on how to spin crepes check out out the blog!