Is there anything more classic and delicious than Nutella Crepes?!? I mean, come on!! Crepes alone are glorious enough, but add nutella and some fresh fruit and whipped topping... and it's game over.
If you're EVER unsure about what toppings to be prepared with for your next crepe party, nutella and berries is the ONE foolproof option that EVERYONE will love. We promise!!!
It's pretty simple...
You'll need to start by making some Crepes.
- 3 Eggs
- 4 Tablespoons Melted Butter
- 1 1/3 C Milk
- 1 1/4 C Flour
- 1 Teaspoon Vanilla
- 1/4 Teaspoon Salt
1) Blend together all ingredients on high for 45 seconds to one minute. (We recommend melting the butter at first and letting it be the last ingredient you add... hot butter can partially cook raw eggs so just look out for that!)
2) Once well blended, check for excess flour on sides of blender, scrape down and blend once more until all ingredients seem incorporated.
3) Store batter in fridge and let cool for at least 20 minutes before cooking. *when in a pinch, this step can be skipped, but is recommended!
4) Heat up the Crepe Pro to medium/low heat and let it heat up for 3-5 minutes before cooking. This ensures evenly cooked crepes.
5) Have your T-handle and spatula (included in CrepePro kit) ready, as well as a wet paper towel to wipe off excess batter from batter spreader after each crepe.
6) Spray pan once at start of cooking. Spin crepes! Pour about 1/4 c of batter onto pan (we just eyeball it) and spin crepe with T-handle/batter spreader. Let crepes cook for 30 seconds-1 minute, or until bubbles can be seen all around edges of crepe and some in middle. Use spatula to flip crepe, cook for about 30 seconds more on other side.
Once you've made your crepes, the fun can begin!
Be sure to have lots of nutella, whipped cream, fresh fruit (we love strawberries and bananas), and powdered sugar to add a little something to the finished product.
Choose your crepe and top it with as much nutella, berries, and any other toppings you like. Get creative with this part! The folding of a crepe can be an art form, as well as the decorating. We hope you'll love it and enjoy yourself the way we do!
The last and most important step: take pictures and tag us (@crepe_pro) on instagram!! Good luck!